Bali in Emergency Status Due to Earthquake Disaster
Thursday, 21 October 2021 – 13:41 GMT+7
The central and regional governments have distributed various kinds of assistance to isolated residents via waterways, ranging from food, clothing, and blankets to cleaning tools.
The central government has also distributed ready-to-use funds to affected regencies for post-earthquake needs, with each regency receiving Rp 250 million (US$17,680).
The minister also asked for special attention to women and children. (antara/lia/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Bali Berstatus Darurat Bencana, Ini Perintah Menko PMK Muhadjir Effendy
Bali is still in a disaster emergency status due to the Karangasem earthquake that killed three people.
- 5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes North Maluku
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- 5.2-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- 5.5-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Sukabumi