Indonesian Women's Doubles Secure Ticket for Top 16 at French Open
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Indonesian women's doubles Nita Violina Marwah and Putri Syaikah have successfully secured a ticket to the top 16 at the 2021 French Open after defeating Danish pair Amalie Magelund and Freja Ravn.
Competing at Stade Pierre de Coubertin, Paris, on Tuesday (26/10), Marwah and Syaikah won with an identical score of 21-16 and 21-16 over Megelund and Ravn within 54 minutes.
After the first game, Marwah and Syaikah played well to lead with a score of 11-7 over Megelund and Ravn.
The impressive performance shown by the 39th ranked pair from Indonesia was finally closed with a score of 21-16 in the first game.
Entering the second game, Megelund and Ravn had time to get up to catch up.
Unfortunately, a stable performance was shown by Marwah and Syaikah, which made them take the advantage of the second game interval with a score of 11-7 over Megelund and Ravn.
After the second game interval, Marwah and Syaikah performed even better, leaving Megelund and Ravn behind and finally winning with a score of 21-16.
The victory over Megelund and Ravn made Marwah and Syaikah qualify for the top 16.
Indonesian women's doubles Nita Violina Marwah and Putri Syaikah have successfully secured a ticket to the top 16 at the 2021 French Open.
- Messi vs Ronaldo Match Canceled After Drawing Error
- Champions League Top 16 Draws: MU Has Bad Luck
- Advancing to Top 16, Malaysian Duo to Compete Against Compatriots
- Indonesia Masters: Greysia, Apriyani Beat Spanish Pair in 36 Minutes
- Indonesia Masters: Malaysia Knocks Out Indonesian Pair in Top 16
- Indonesia Masters: Bagas, Fikri Win Against Seniors Fajar, Rian