Champions League Top 16 Draws: MU Has Bad Luck
jpnn.com, NYON - The draws for the top 16 of the 2021 Champions League was held on Monday (13/12) in Nyon, Switzerland.
As in previous years, the draws presented interesting matches.
A match predicted to attract attention is between Group A runners-up Paris Saint-Germain against Group F winners Manchester United.
The PSG vs MU duel will create a reunion of two world megastars, namely Lionel Messi in the Les Parisiens camp and Cristiano Ronaldo, the talisman of the Red Devils.
An equally exciting battle will be presented when defending La Liga champions Atletico Madrid clashes with German giants Bayern Munich.
This match will be a proving ground for the two teams, which have very different game patterns. Atletico is famous for relying on a defensive side, while Munich often celebrates goals.
Another draw results in a match between defending Champions League winners Chelsea against French club Lille.
The 2020 Champions League runners-up, Manchester City, are waiting for the 2021 Europa League winners, Villarreal.
The draws for the top 16 of the 2021 Champions League was held on Monday (13/12) in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Juventus Draw 1-1 with Villarreal in Champions League Last 16
- Chelsea Beat Lille in First Leg of Champions League Last 16
- Messi vs Ronaldo Match Canceled After Drawing Error
- Crushed by Munich, Barcelona Pack Suitcase from Champions League
- United Beats Villarreal, Michael Carrick Enters Record Book