Nadeo Argawinata Saves Indonesia During AFF Semifinals
jpnn.com, SINGAPORE - Nadeo Argawinata saved Indonesia during the second leg of the 2020 AFF Cup semifinals between the Indonesia and Singapore at the National Stadium, Singapore, Saturday (25/12) night.
The goalkeeper moved to the left, battling Faris Ramli's kick, in the 90th minute.
Before the heroic action, the score was 2-2.
Referee Kassem Matar Al Hatmi pointed to the penalty spot after assessing that Garuda defender Pratama Arhan made a violation.
Nadeo, the goalkeeper who is said to resemble Chelsea's Spanish goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, carried a heavy burden.
If Nadeo failed to beat Singapore's penalty, the Indonesian team would be left behind by 2-3 and might fail to make it to the finals.
However, the Kediri-native saved Indonesia as his response was spot on.
Nadeo Argawinata saved Indonesia during the second leg of the 2020 AFF Cup semifinals between the Indonesia and Singapore.
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022
- Jokowi Proud of Indonesia's Achievement in 2020 AFF Cup
- Thailand Wins 2020 AFF Cup, Draws 2-2 With Garuda in Last Match
- 'Thailand Played Perfectly': Shin Tae Yong Admits Indonesia's Defeat