The Daddies Only Lasted 29 Minutes at Denmark Open
english.jpnn.com, ODENSE - Indonesian badminton men's doubles Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan were eliminated early at the 2021 Denmark Open after losing to German pair Mark Lamsfuss and Marvin Seidel.
Competing at Odense Sports Park on Wednesday (20/10), The Daddies gave up two straight games 17-21, 13-21 in 29 minutes.
In this match, Ahsan and Hendra did not look so fit to start the game. The Daddies even trailed 9-11 behind Mark and Marvin in the first game interval.
After the interval, Ahsan and Hendra turned 17-16 ahead. Unfortunately, they lost momentum and eventually lost 17-21 in the first game.
Entering the second set, The Daddies, who were seeded number two at the Denmark Open, tried to improve their game.
After having a tight competition with Mark and Marvin up to a score of 7-7, Ahsan and Hendra again trailed 7-11 in the second game interval.
After the break, the German pair became more confident and kicked the Indonesians far away.
Mark and Marvin closed the game with a 21-13 win over The Daddies in just 29 minutes.
The Daddies, Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan, were eliminated early at the 2021 Denmark Open after losing to German pair Mark Lamsfuss and Marvin Seidel.
- The Daddies Lose to Host Pair in India Open Final
- The Daddies Advance to India Open Final After Defeating Malaysia
- Viktor Axelsen Complains of Denmark Open Prize Money Delay
- Indonesia Masters Top 32: Ginting Eliminated, Jojo, The Daddies Triumph
- The Babies Beat The Daddies, Advance to Semifinals of Hylo Open
- The Daddies Qualify for Quarter Finals at French Open