The Babies Beat The Daddies, Advance to Semifinals of Hylo Open
jpnn.com, JERMAN - Indonesian men's doubles Leo Rolly Carnando and Daniel Marthin performed convincingly when they defeated their seniors Mohammad Ahsan and Hendra Setiawan in the quarter finals of the 2021 Hylo Open.
Competing at Saarlandhalle, Saarbrucken, Germany, Friday (5/11) night West Indonesian time, the first couple nicknamed The Babies won in straight sets over Ahsan and Hendra with a score of 22-20 and 21-17 in 41 minutes.
In the first game, both pairs seemed to be playing tight in chasing after the numbers until they entered the first interval.
Leo and Daniel forced The Daddies to play tight until the score was 20-20.
When the deuce occurred, Leo and Daniel appeared calmer and locked the win 22-20 in the first game.
Entering the second game, The Daddies tried to play with more attacks.
Unfortunately, the world number two doubles from Indonesia failed to seize the momentum and had to fall 5-7 behind Leo and Daniel.
The Babies, who played tactical in this match, managed to seize the second interval with an 11-7 advantage.
Leo and Daniel defeated their seniors Ahsan and Hendra in the quarter finals of the 2021 Hylo Open.
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- The Daddies Lose to Host Pair in India Open Final
- The Daddies Advance to India Open Final After Defeating Malaysia
- Lee Zii Jia Secures Ticket for World Tour Semifinals
- The Minions Advance to Semifinals After Beating Malaysia
- Anders Antonsen Says Goodbye, Jonatan Christie Moves to Semifinals