Limited Gatherings for Live AFF Finals Allowed: Jakarta Police
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Jakarta allows cafes and restaurants to accommodate soccer lovers to watch the 2020 AFF Cup finals live but in a limited capacity.
Jakarta Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Endra Zulpan said that gatherings were allowed as long as they adhered to health protocols.
"First, they must comply with the 50 percent maximum capacity rule according to community restrictions in Jakarta," said Zulpan, Monday (27/12).
In addition, those who accommodate the gatherings must make sure that all guests have undergone Covid-19 vaccination.
Zulpan said that if there was a violation found, authorities would impose sanctions in accordance with applicable regulations.
The 2020 AFF Cup finals will take place twice at the National Stadium in Singapore.
The first match will be held on Wednesday (29/12), and the other match will be on Saturday (1/1).
The Indonesian team, which just beat Singapore in the semifinals, will face Thailand. (cr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Catat! Bagi yang Ingin Nobar Indonesia Vs Thailand, Ini Pesan Kombes Zulpan
Jakarta allows cafes and restaurants to accommodate soccer lovers to watch the 2020 AFF Cup finals live but in a limited capacity.
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022
- Jokowi Proud of Indonesia's Achievement in 2020 AFF Cup
- Thailand Wins 2020 AFF Cup, Draws 2-2 With Garuda in Last Match
- 'Thailand Played Perfectly': Shin Tae Yong Admits Indonesia's Defeat