DJ Indah Cleo Among 17 Burned to Death in Sorong
jpnn.com, SORONG - Indah Sukmadani, popularly known as DJ Indah Cleo, was one of the victims who died in the fire during a clash in Sorong, West Papua, on Monday (24/1).
Her body was unrecognizable because it was scorched.
To identify the victim, the disaster victim identification (DVI) team matched her DNA with her family's.
"She was charred, so we needed her family's DNA," West Papua Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Adam Erwindi told JPNN.com, Thursday (27/1).
A clash between two groups occurred in the city of Sorong around midnight.
The clash resulted in the burning of a karaoke bar.
As a result, 17 people, including Indah, were burned to death and another one was stabbed. (mcr7/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Kondisinya Mengenaskan, Jenazah DJ Indah Cleo Sulit Dikenali
DJ Indah Cleo was one of the victims who died in the fire during a clash in Sorong.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire