New Quarantine Measures for Foreigners Who Arrive in Indonesia
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The Covid-19 task force has set the latest quarantine rules for foreign nationals who come to Indonesia.
Covid-19 task force public communications head Hery Trianto said foreigners must quarantine in designated spots or certain hotels recommended by the task force.
This also applies to foreign diplomats, except for chief representatives and their families.
"Chief representatives and their families serving in Indonesia can carry out self-quarantine at their respective home for 10 days," Hery said in a statement, Tuesday (21/12).
Travelers arriving in Indonesia are required to get PCR re-examination.
Those who are confirmed positive for Covid-19 are required to undergo treatment at the hospital.
"For Indonesian citizens, all costs are borne by the government and for foreigners, the costs are entirely borne by themselves," continued Hery.
In the case where foreigners cannot finance the quarantine and hospital treatment independently, their sponsor or relevant institution that gives the foreigners an entry permit will be responsible for it. (mcr9/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Aturan Terbaru Karantina Bagi WNA yang Masuk ke Indonesia
The Covid-19 task force has set the latest quarantine rules for foreign nationals who come to Indonesia.
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine
- KAI Sets New Rules for Long-Distance Train Rides
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali