Alec Baldwin Shot Crew Member Dead on Movie Set
Friday, 22 October 2021 – 20:38 GMT+7
jpnn.com, AMERIKA - Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin killed director of photography Halyna Hutchins after firing a prop gun on a New Mexico film set on Thursday (21/10), authorities said. He also wounded director Joel Souza.
The incident occurred on the set of independent feature film Rust, according to the Santa Fe County Sheriff's office.
Hutchins, 42, was transported by helicopter to the University of New Mexico Hospital, where she was pronounced dead, as reported by Reuters.
Meanwhile, Souza was taken by ambulance to the Christus St. Vincent regional medical center to undergo treatment for his injuries.
No charges have been filed, and the Sheriff's office is still investigating the case. (mcr20/antara/jpnn)
Alec Baldwin killed director of photography Halyna Hutchins after firing a prop gun on a movie set.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali