House Member Urges Government to Evaluate PeduliLindungi App
Friday, 15 April 2022 – 21:54 GMT+7
"Although the names of the NGOs were not mentioned, the government should have known. Moreover, the NGOs in question are said to have written a letter of protest to the government regarding this," said Saleh.
He suggested that the NGOs should be involved in the discussion. If there were indications of human rights violations found, Saleh added, the government should immediately improve or even terminate the application. (fat/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Pemerintah Harus Jawab Tuduhan Kemenlu AS soal Aplikasi PeduliLindungi Melanggar HAM
The government should respond to accusations regarding alleged rights violations in the use of PeduliLindungi, a House member said.
- House Member Ichsan Firdaus Dies of Heart Attack
- House Member Praises Shin Tae Yong After Indonesia's Victory
- Three Chinese Workers in Manado May Have Omicron: House Member
- Sri Mulyani: Government Is Alert About Omicron Mutations
- Health Ministry Launches WhatsApp Chatbot for Vaccination
- House Member Suspected of Molesting Minor