Indonesia Needs Roadmap for Endemic Transition: Minister Budi
Wednesday, 23 March 2022 – 23:58 GMT+7
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin has said that Indonesia needs to be prepared to face a Covid-19 endemic.
"There is no pandemic that continues to become a pandemic. It will definitely turn into an endemic," said Budi, Wednesday (23/3).
Even so, the minister could not predict when the pandemic would become an endemic.
Budi said that the transition to an endemic was not always structured and systematic.
"It is very blurry, very gray," he added.
Budi said that the government needed a roadmap to determine transition targets and prepare the community. (mcr9/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Menkes Budi: Pandemi Covid-19 Pasti Menjadi Endemi, tetapi
Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin has said that Indonesia needs to be prepared to face a Covid-19 endemic.
- Society Increasingly Dependent on GOTO Ecosystem Services
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Needs More Non-Tobacco Products Research
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- 5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes North Maluku
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine