Megawati Removes N. Kalimantan DPRD Chairperson Norhayati Andris
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - PDI-P boss Megawati Soekarnoputri has removed Norhayati Andris as North Kalimantan Legislative Council (DPRD) chairperson.
Not only that, Norhayati was also removed from her position as North Kalimantan PDI-P secretary.
Megawati's decision was stated in PDI-P Letter Number 3547/IN/DPP/XI/2021, dated November 29, 2021.
"Through the letter from the PDI-P, Norhayati Andris is no longer the chairman of the North Kalimantan DPRD," said North Kalimantan PDI-P chairperson Jhonny Laing Impang.
Jhonny said that in her letter, Megawati instructed all party structural ranks and members of the North Kalimantan DPRD from the PDI-P faction to propose Albertus Stefanus Marianus to become the North Kalimantan DPRD chairman for the 2019-2024 period.
"Norhayati's position as North Kalimantan PDI-P secretary was replaced by Datu Yasir Arafat from the honorary party and organization division," added Jhonny.
He also said that he had issued a letter numbered 078/EX/DPD.65/XII/2021 regarding the decision on the fittings of the North Kalimantan DPRD from the PDI-P faction.
"This is the party's prerogative to place its cadres in the DPRD," he said.
PDI-P boss Megawati Soekarnoputri has removed Norhayati Andris as North Kalimantan Legislative Council (DPRD) chairperson.
- Society Increasingly Dependent on GOTO Ecosystem Services
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Needs More Non-Tobacco Products Research
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- 5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes North Maluku
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine