Gisella Anastasia Reflects on Her Life After Sex Tape Incident
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Actress Gisella Anastasia has reflected on how her life has been for the past year after the alleged sex tape incident.
Gisella said that she was trying her best for her only daughter, Gempita Nora Marten.
"My life is still going on. We are trying to do the best we can, working for Gempi, managing time. Everything is still in progress, right?" said Gisella in South Jakarta, Friday (10/12).
The Gading Marten's ex-wife admitted that she didn't want the ongoing case to dominate her life, so she chose to keep herself busy with activities.
"It's impossible to be silent and do nothing," said Gisella.
Gisella attended an additional investigation related to her alleged sex tape case on Friday.
Gisella's attorney, Sandy Arifin, said that his client had answered all of the investigators' questions.
The actress said she was worried when she first received the summons. However, she chose to remain cooperative.
"There must be worry. [...] It's like revisiting the memory again. After all, it consumes your energy. But it's a consequence that must be endured, so it's okay," said Gisella.
Previously, Gisella and Michael Yukinobu De Fretes were named suspects after a 19-second sex tape went viral on social media.
Even so, the two of them have not been detained at the discretion of the investigators. However, they were required to report every Monday and Thursday to the Jakarta Police. (mcr7/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Cerita Gisella Anastasia Selama Setahun Terjerat Kasus Video 19 Detik, Ternyata