Anies Removes Prasetia Budi from TransJakarta Board of Directors
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan has removed Prasetia Budi from his position as the operational director of city-owned bus operator TransJakarta.
The position will be filled by Indrayana, who previously worked for construction company PT Hutama Karya.
Jakarta BUMD Development Agency acting head Riyadi has confirmed Prasetia's dismissal.
However, Riyadi denied that Prasetia was dismissed due to a series of accidents involving TransJakarta buses recently.
"Actually, the evaluation has been going on for a long time. We carry out regular, continuous evaluations. We evaluate all city-owned enterprises," he said, Tuesday (28/12).
Riyadi also said that Prasetia's replacement was not based on a recommendation from the National Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT).
According to him, the KNKT only recommends the technical and safety aspects of Transjakarta.
"The KNKT doesn't recommend an individual," said Riyadi. (mcr4/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Anies Copot Prasetia Budi dari Jabatan Direktur Operasional TransJakarta, Ada Apa?
Anies Baswedan has removed Prasetia Budi from his position as the operational director of TransJakarta.
- Anies Retracts Appeal Against Court Decision Over Mampang Flood
- 'Most Inconvenient Time': Anies Reflects on Covid-19 Daily Victims
- Employers Association to Sue Anies Over Minimum Wage Increase
- Anies Baswedan Raises 2022 Minimum Wage by 5.1 Percent
- Police to Meet TransJakarta Boss to Discuss Recent Bus Accidents
- TransJakarta Admits Some Drivers Still Speed Despite Frequent Accidents