Anggiat Pasaribu Struggles Mentally After Gaining Some Heat
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Anggiat Pasaribu, a woman who claimed to be the daughter of a three-star general and was involved in an argument with the mother of House member Arteria Dahlan, has been struggling mentally.
Legal practitioner Clanse Pakpahan, who is Anggiat's attorney, stated that the woman had gained some heat on social media.
Clanse revealed that Anggiat was flooded with messages after the incident at Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Tangerang, Banten, went viral.
"Obviously, [she is struggling mentally]. That's why we have to educate people on social media," Clanse told JPNN.com.
According to Clanse, hatred spread on social media could damage a person, expecting people to be wiser.
Previously, Anggiat had an argument with Arteria's mother, Wasniar Wahab.
Anggiat left Soekarno-Hatta Airport in a car with a military service plate.
Anggiat has apologized directly to Wasniar and Arteria at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta. (cr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Anggiat Pasaribu Dihujat di Medsos, Konon Kejiwaannya Terganggu
Anggiat Pasaribu, a woman who was involved in an argument with the mother of House member Arteria Dahlan, has been struggling mentally.
- Society Increasingly Dependent on GOTO Ecosystem Services
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Needs More Non-Tobacco Products Research
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- 5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes North Maluku
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine