Puan Maharani Approves 12 Election Commissioners
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The House of Representatives (DPR) ratified 12 election commissioners during a plenary session at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, Friday (18/2).
House Speaker Puan Maharani tapped the hammer to validate the commissioners of the General Elections Commission (KPU) and the Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu).
Previously, House Commission II determined 12 names to be inaugurated by President Joko Widodo as members of the KPU and Bawaslu for the 2022-2027 term on Thursday morning.
Seven names were appointed as members of the KPU, consisting of Betty Epsilon Idrus, Hasyim Asyari, Muhammad Afifuddin, Parsadaan Harahap, Yulianto Sudrajat, Idham Holik, and August Mellaz.
Meanwhile, five names elected as Bawaslu members, consisting of Lolly Suhenty, Puadi, Rahmat Bagja, Totok Hariyono, and Herwyn Jefler Hielsa Malonda. (ast/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Tok! DPR Sahkan 12 Nama Komisioner KPU-Bawaslu Terpilih
The House of Representatives ratified 12 election commissioners for the 2022-2027 term.
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Puan Condemns Human Confinement at Langkat Regent's House
- House Rages Over Semeru Camp Being Used as Filming Spot
- Puan Responds to Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case
- Fadli Zon Mocks Puan, Ruhut Claps Back
- Jokowi, Puan Maharani, Other Officials Sued