Komnas Brushes Off Allegation Over Exploitation of Gala Sky
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas Anak) has immediately followed up on Doddy Sudrajat's allegation over the exploitation of Gala Sky by the family of the late Febri Andriansyah, Vanessa Angel's husband.
Komnas Anak chairman Arist Merdeka Sirait visited Febri's family to see firsthand the condition of Gala on Thursday (6/1).
After meeting Gala and Febri's family members, Arist said he did not see any child exploitation as reported by Doddy.
"We saw that Gala was very healthy and happy," he said.
He then asked Doddy and Febri's father, Faisal, to suppress their egos in order to support Gala's development.
"Let Gala grow and develop in a happy situation," said Arist.
Recently, Doddy also reported Vanessa Angel's best friend, Marissa Icha, for raising funds for Gala.
He said that the fundraising was illegal because there was no permit issued. (jlo/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Doddy Menduga Gala Sky Dieksploitasi, Komnas PA Temukan Fakta Mengejutkan
Komnas Anak chairman said he did not see any child exploitation as reported by Doddy Sudrajat.
- Vanessa Angel's Stepmom Files for Divorce from Doddy Sudrajat
- Doddy Sudrajat Reports Alleged Exploitation of Gala Sky
- Vanessa Angel's Father Changes Gala Sky's Last Name
- Vanessa Angel's Father Plans to Move Daughter's Grave
- Vanessa Angel's Father Says Faisal Objects to Guardianship Plan
- Two Weeks Since Vanessa Angel's Death, Doddy Longs to See Daughter