Pemuda Pancasila to Hold Another Protest If House Doesn't Apologize
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Pemuda Pancasila has said that they will hold another demonstration if House member Junimart Girsang does not apologize within three days.
Previously, they held a demonstration in front of the House Headquarters in Central Jakarta on Thursday (25/11), which ended in chaos, with one policeman injured.
Jakarta Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Endra Zulpan said Pemuda Pancasila was allowed to hold another protest as long as they followed the rules.
"There are provisions for demonstrations. They must report to the police," Zulpan said, Friday (26/11).
He said that the police respected the right to express opinions in public, but demonstrators must announce the plan prior so that the police could provide security.
Zulpan also urged the group to avoid riots.
"Of course we will provide security services as long as they are not anarchic and brutal and they do not violate the rules," said Zulpan.
Zulpan said that the police had not received a notification permit regarding the demonstration plan. (mcr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Pemuda Pancasila Ancam Gelar Demo Lagi, Polisi Beri Peringatan
Pemuda Pancasila has said that they will hold another demonstration if House member Junimart Girsang does not apologize within three days.
- Hundreds of Pemuda Pancasila Members Flock to Depok DPRD Office
- Pemuda Pancasila Flocks to North Sumatra Legislative Council
- Pemuda Pancasila Rallies at House HQ, Gangs Up on Policeman
- Anggiat Pasaribu Apologizes, Kneels Before Arteria Dahlan's Mother
- Medan Mayor Apologizes as Hundreds of Houses Submerged
- Tubagus Joddy's Father Apologizes to Vanessa, Febri's Families