Crushed by Munich, Barcelona Pack Suitcase from Champions League
jpnn.com, MUNCHEN - Barcelona had to leave the 2021/22 Champions League early after losing to Bayern Munich on the last matchday of the group stage.
In the match that took place at the Allianz Arena, Thursday (09/12) early morning, El Barca was beaten 0-3 by a landslide against Munich.
The match against Munich became a duel of life and death for Barca.
The Catalan club opened the threat through Jordi Alba's long-range strike in the 6th minute. However, Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer was quick to secure the ball.
The visitors who were aiming for victory had no other choice but to attack.
Barca got a chance in the 28th minute through Ousmane Dembele.
The French winger grabbed Memphis Depay's cooked pass. However, his efforts were fruitless because the ball bounced away.
Munich did not stay silent. Julian Nagelsmann's troops threatened the opponents in the 32nd minute.
Barcelona had to leave the 2021/22 Champions League early after losing to Bayern Munich on the last matchday of the group stage.
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- Marc Marquez Returns to Algarve Circuit After Eye Injury
- The Daddies Lose to Host Pair in India Open Final
- The Daddies Advance to India Open Final After Defeating Malaysia
- 300 Homestays Ready for MotoGP, Jokowi Says
- Seven Badminton Players Test Positive for Covid-19 at India Open