Nurul Arifin Expresses Her Longing for Late Maura Magnalia
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Indonesian actress and politician Nurul Arifin has expressed her longing for her daughter, Maura Magnalia, who recently passed away.
Nurul uploaded a video on her Instagram account, showing moments the mother and daughter had shared together.
"You are very much missed, my dear daughter," said Nurul, Friday (28/1) early morning.
The post moved many netizens. Her followers expressed their condolences and gave support to Nurul and her family.
Maura died on Tuesday (25/1) morning. She was 28.
According to her family, she died due to cardiac arrest triggered by lack of rest.
Maura's body was buried in the San Diego Hill Cemetary in Karawang, West Java, on Wednesday (26/1). (ded/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Nurul Arifin Ungkap Kerinduan kepada Maura Magnalia, Mengharukan
Nurul Arifin has expressed her longing for her late daughter, Maura Magnalia.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali